Thursday, February 17, 2011

Juice monster

I've created a monster, a juice fiend if you will.  He asks for it, he begs for it, he says no to OJ and only wants this juice. 

And frankly, I am ok with that......



Paulo's green juice

1 Romaine heart, stem removed
1 apple, washed and cored
1 lemon, yellow peel removed, pith remains

Process through the juicer in the order above, if desired, add a small bit of agave to sweeten the deal. 

Seriously, this is Paulo's favorite morning drink.  I started giving it to him about six weeks ago to try to up his green quota, he drank it, but he didn't love it.  After a couple of weeks he started asking for it and now, if I run short of time or run out of an ingredient, I get the look...you know the look, the one that says Mom, I'm so disappointed in you!  I love that he loves his green juice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Input? Feedback? I'd love to hear from you!